Menu
barclay1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

seiries record

Hi, just got VM today.

Could someone tell me why it takes so long to do a series record. In sky, i just pressed series record and it was done instantly.

Also the tv guide only shows up to 1 am on Sat 1 April on all channels, that is only a 3 day guide.

Or is it just me not doing it properly?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Tavis75
Well-informed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: seiries record

The TV guide will gradually populate, when it is finished you should be able to see two weeks ahead and one week into the past, the box doesn't download past data, so that will populate as it goes, so it will take a week to get the full week available.

The TiVo series record is more powerful than the Sky equivalent and therefore has more settings, you can set default values for most of the settings though.

0 Kudos

All Replies
barclay1
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

so just found out that I cannot see anything before 1 am today

0 Kudos
Tavis75
Well-informed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The TV guide will gradually populate, when it is finished you should be able to see two weeks ahead and one week into the past, the box doesn't download past data, so that will populate as it goes, so it will take a week to get the full week available.

The TiVo series record is more powerful than the Sky equivalent and therefore has more settings, you can set default values for most of the settings though.

0 Kudos
barclay1
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ok thank you very much

baz

0 Kudos