Menu
castle63
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

samsung v+ hd box

My samsung v+hd box keeps switching off after 5 or 10 minutes with just LD30 shown on display even standby button is not lit tried rebooting several times but same result all ok for short time then off again.  Help please

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: samsung v+ hd box

Hi castle63

I'm so sorry to learn about the continued problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment, I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you.

I can see you've been able to speak with the team and arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, I'd love to hear how that goes.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: samsung v+ hd box

Hi castle63

I'm so sorry to learn about the continued problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment, I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you.

I can see you've been able to speak with the team and arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, I'd love to hear how that goes.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide