Menu
Btomika70
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

returning equipment

Hi there

Where can I leave unwanted equipment, cos my service changed, if the nearest store said we are already full with them you have to find another store? Do not have time for this

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: returning equipment

Anything older than a TiVo isn't wanted back, drop said legacy equipment off for recycling: https://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=3097&CURRENT_...

If you have a spare TiVo that needs returned, you can ring in and ask for prepaid returns pack to be sent out to you. To do so, call 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone-> Option 1 -> Verify your details -> once in the menu choose option 4 -> then either option 1 or option 5 will do. Ask for a prepaid returns pack.

You can also try asking for a prepaid returns pack via the web chat - use a desktop or laptop to access the page, betwene 8AM to 8PM when on a week day: Account and Billing -> My Broadband, TV and Home phone package -> Chat Online. Reload the page every 3 minutes if no agent is available.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: returning equipment

Hi Btomika70,

Welcome to the Community!

As Shelke has said, we only require that you send back certain equipment:-

• Hub 3.0
  • SuperHub 2AC
  • TiVo®

If you're sending back any of the above, you can take it to your nearest CollectPlus point.

If it's not in that list, you can take it to your nearest Recycling Facility.

If you're unsure, let me know and I'll double check your equipment.

Hope that helps!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos