Menu
JDLR007
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

replacement remotes how much are they?

Do Replacement Remotes Cost if so how much?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: replacement remotes how much are they?

Almost always they are free, unless you've been through a lot of them in a short time frame.

The costs I've seen mentioned here is £9.99 and another post said £12.99 I think. However, you shouldn't be charged for asking for a replacement (unless you've been through a lot of remotes recently.)

Edit: Typo fix

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
pippa129
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I was really surprised when I rang Virgin on 150 and asked for two replacement remote controls and they were free!!  ... my Mum has one in her bedroom and one in her lounge and they weren't working properly because I think she must have spilt something on both of them!  She kept saying they weren't working properly ... no wonder .. all the buttons were sticking!  I ordered two replacements and asked how much and they said they were free of charge ... she has had them for over 3 years so I think they must cover replacements if you don't go mad and order one a month ... lol 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Pippa129,

Thank you for sharing your experience and that it was what you needed. 

We know that nothing lasts forever, that's including our remote controls, that's why it's important that we get something like this sorted out for you with no hassle. If you do find that you need anything in the future or have any burning questions, just let one of the Team or Community know Smiley Happy

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos