Menu
baldbilluk
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

repair or replace my VirginPLUS BOX

Hell I have the Virgin+ box and it does not seem to work now, the red on/off button is permantley on but it does not switch on/off thus there is no picture, i have tried a wee reboot (switching off and on at the wall) but no luck is there a way to request a visit from VM repair person to have a wee look, any help would be appreciated

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: repair or replace my VirginPLUS BOX

If you phone in they will more than likely just post you a new box, they don't do on site repairs of boxes, depending on the age of the box they may tell you to scrap it or they'll send a box to post it back to them

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If you phone in they will more than likely just post you a new box, they don't do on site repairs of boxes, depending on the age of the box they may tell you to scrap it or they'll send a box to post it back to them

0 Kudos
baldbilluk
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

That is what I did and because I was a long time customer they have decided to give me a TIVO instead, (at no extra cost, installion and box is free as well) so I am very happy with that as I thought that i would get a reconditioned box as the VirginBox I had was no longer being made, its not actually a HD box, but as I have said I am glad I made the call, thanks for replying