Menu
maky72
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

registered device not recognised

hi there,

i have recently subscribed to virgin tv and have registered 2 devices for viewing Tv Anywhere. i had no problems  until today, i tried to watch tv via tv anywhere when a pop-up notice appeared and informed me that the device wasn't registered and i would have to register it in order to view.

i went to the settings page and upon checking, the device i was accessing was registered. i tried logging out of the page and re-loading but still no change.

please advise what to do as i dint see why i should use my (one change per month) option on a device which should already be recognised.

regards

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: registered device not recognised

Hi maky72,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. Apologies to hear you've been having an issue streaming TV Anywhere Smiley Sad 

If you updated the browser or the OS then you would need to re-register your device. It's easy to do though so don't worry. 

Using a PC/Laptop go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings. Remove the current registration by clicking on the Delete button. Once you've done this, using the device you are trying to re-register, open up TV Anywhere and log in. Try to stream Channel 4 and this should then prompt you to register the device.

Follow the prompts on the screen and this will register the device for you and streaming will then commence Smiley Happy

Let me know how things go.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos