Menu
S1-crysis
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

recording problem

my house has recently had an upgrade from virgin media which includes a tivo box and 200mbps internet speeds. I have been told that my step dad wants to take the tivo box off me and make me use a normal virgin box again if i cannot solve his problem, he has a virgin hd+ box which apparently since tivo has been fitted will not allow him access to the recording capabilitys of the box. when you click onn the v+ button on the remote it states there seems to be a problem and to contact virgin to get help. Is this just a co-incidience or has the tivo box somehow stoped the virgin hd+ box from having the capability of recording thanx josh

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: recording problem

Hi S1-crysis,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your Step Dad is getting an error on his V+ service.  I'm sure we can check this further for you.  If you give our fault team a call on 150 Free from any Virgin Landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other line we can check this out for you.  Alternatively we have a team online who you can chat to who can help via our Contact Us page.

It would be great to hear how you get on afterwards so please keep me posted.  I'm here if you need me. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
S1-crysis
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: recording problem

grea thanx I will keep you updateed just got to get the spare time to be able to phone them, altough i dont want the answer to be put the tivo box downstairs lol Smiley Happy

0 Kudos