Menu
AshfordLady27
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

programmes missing On Demand

I would like to know why the first episode of The Coroner BBC1 @ 2:15pm Monday 16thNov was not 'On Demand'. I missed it and want to see it but it never appeared on Mon 16th  Demand Catch up list whilst the rest of the weeks did. It's great that we have this Catch Up service as we can watch a programme in the evening to fill in when there is nothing else on worth watching especially if we have not been able to watch it at the time its on. But is very anyoying when it's not put on, as has happened quite a few times in the past.  Thanks.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: programmes missing On Demand

Hello AshfordLady27, 

I'd like to welcome you to the forums and start by saying I'm really sorry to hear that you missed the first episode of BBC1's "The Coroner". 

I do have to admit that this show is one of my guilty pleasures, which does surprise me as I'm not normally a fan of this type of show, but I do love keeping up with the adventures of Jane and Co. 

With our Non-TiVo® boxes we can only hold content for 6 days, so unfortunately there is no way to get episode 1 back on for you. I've done a little search online, and can see that you are able to watch this episode online - I won't give any spoilers as I did see this one Click here to go directly to Episode 1 via the BBC iPlayer.

Apologies again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

All Replies
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello AshfordLady27, 

I'd like to welcome you to the forums and start by saying I'm really sorry to hear that you missed the first episode of BBC1's "The Coroner". 

I do have to admit that this show is one of my guilty pleasures, which does surprise me as I'm not normally a fan of this type of show, but I do love keeping up with the adventures of Jane and Co. 

With our Non-TiVo® boxes we can only hold content for 6 days, so unfortunately there is no way to get episode 1 back on for you. I've done a little search online, and can see that you are able to watch this episode online - I won't give any spoilers as I did see this one Click here to go directly to Episode 1 via the BBC iPlayer.

Apologies again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

AshfordLady27
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you very much for replying to my query. Just watched it now as per your link and will know where to go if I miss any more and they are not put 'On Demand'. Very helpful. Thanks again.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you so much for your kind words. 

I'm really glad to hear that you've now been able to watch and enjoy the first episode. That was one that I remember well and really enjoyed. 

Thanks again

Huw

0 Kudos