Menu
MrAmillian
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

pop in & out of movie on demand

Just got Virgin installed today. Cant work out how to go back into a movie I was watching on demand. I was about an hour through an accidentally sat on the remote which backed me out of the movie. I couldnt work out how to go back into it. On sky you can play from where you last watched it. Couldnt see that option here so had to fast forward all the way back through.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: pop in & out of movie on demand

Hi MrAmillian Smiley Happy

Thanks for popping in and letting me help you Smiley Happy 

Whoops, sitting on the remote, poor thing! Smiley Tongue

When this happens, and it goes back to live TV, just press the 'left arrow' button or even the 'Back' button.

If you need any more help please let me know Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
MrAmillian
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

What happened was I sat on the back button and it went to the screen to select play. Pressing back or left would take me to the previous menu. Not back to where I was in the movie.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey Mcamillian,

Cheers for replying so soon. 

I've had a little look and some content you can go back to the place where you left off. Can you tell me what movie you watched and whether this was on SKy Movies or Virgin Movies?

Take care Smiley Happy

Ben

0 Kudos
MrAmillian
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sky movies. Its was Cop Out.

I was over an hour in and was frustrating to try and find where I was again. With Sky TV i can just hit the play button and it will go straight back to what I was watching and where I was watching from.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi McAmillian, 

Thanks for the info here Smiley Happy

I've had a look at that show, it's on Sky Movies. I also looked at some content on Virgin Movies. When viewing the Virgin Movies content and say you accidentally pressed the 'TV' button, you are able to go back to the exact moment by pressing the left pointing, (single arrow), button and then 'play'. 

As Sky Movies content comes from a different platform, the same method as above wouldn't be available as the data isn't stored with us but provided from them. You can still use the method of "pressing the left pointing, (single arrow), button and then 'play'. ", however this would take you back to the film start.

I hope that I've been able to clear a few things up. 

Take care.

Ben Smiley Happy

0 Kudos