Menu
yorkiethom
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

pixelation

I am getting some pixilation on a few channels such as Pick,Sky2,SkyLiving and others . It affects both sound and picture and is very annoying. I have checked connections and rebooted the V+ Box it hasn't helped. It started a few months ago only on Pick but has spread to other channels and getting more frequent now.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: pixelation

Hi Yorkiethom,

Good morning and welcome to the Community Smiley Happy

My apologies about the TV services in the home, I'd love to help here and i've been able to test the connection. Looks like there's an issue existing with the TV and also the broadband services. 

I've checked for an outage but I've not seen one, which would mean an engineer would be best to come out Smiley Happy

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a fab day

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

All Replies
praxis
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Visit from tech required your signal to box may need looking at.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Yorkiethom,

Good morning and welcome to the Community Smiley Happy

My apologies about the TV services in the home, I'd love to help here and i've been able to test the connection. Looks like there's an issue existing with the TV and also the broadband services. 

I've checked for an outage but I've not seen one, which would mean an engineer would be best to come out Smiley Happy

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a fab day

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know