Menu
chrismm
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

pixelation on picture and sound breakup

Last few days have had random pixelation of picture and broken up sound, also neighbours have same problem in the GU2 Area also noticed that broadband modem downstream levels have gone from -3.5 dbmV to -4.5 dbmV. Hopefully this problem can be addressed before it causes more problems.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: pixelation on picture and sound breakup

Hi chrismm,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing picture and sound break ups on your channels.  I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

I have carried out some checks and all looks great with the signal right now.  I can see there has been some regional issues which should now be resolved.  Can you please let me know how things are today?

If you're still experiencing picture/sound break ups then let me know.  I will be happy to help out.

I look forward to hearing from you. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
chrismm
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Collette_T

Have asked a few neighbours  and we all seem to be getting picture and sound break up on most channels still, as several of us are getting this problem can this be looked into, We are in Gu2 postcode area.

thanks

0 Kudos
chrismm
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

bump

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon Chrismm Smiley Happy

Thank you for your post, it's good to see you again. 

I've been looking into this and have been brought up to speed here and with everything that's been checked from what it gathers it sounds like this is happening a little further in the street. 

I'd like to send out an engineer to come and have a check in the home as since your last message there haven't been any outages to look for. I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos