Menu
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

picture interfeirence on recordings the bill

ive recorded the bill episode on drama the colour on recording is very strange at times it could be because the status service page states tv fault im trying on hdmi its very purple at times 

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: picture interfeirence on recordings the bill

what does the third green light mean on tivo box there was 3 lights on front standbuy then second offline or online the box is online but not sure what 3rd is that was lit
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: picture interfeirence on recordings the bill

Hi Jonni,

Thank you for getting back to me. I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing ongoing issues with your TiVo and remote control after a recent box replacement and various diagnostic checks.

In light of all the ongoing problems that you have experienced, I have to refer to our Faults Centre. Please call in on 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline & Virgin Media mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone), taking option 2, and then option 2 again.

These problems need to be investigated further for you as you seem to continue to have ongoing issues with your TiVo box and our Faults Department is the best place to get this resolved for you.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos