Menu
jonty4186
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

parental control

How can I disable parental control?  I set it up out of interest and now can't find a zero level or whatever.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: parental control

Hi jonty4186,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'll be happy to help with your parental controls dilemma.

I will pop this Parental Control Guide here incase it is useful for you and answers your query.  Let me know how you get on, I'm here to help if you need anything.

All the best,

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
jonty4186
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Colette

Thanks for replying.  The link you gave just goes to your general enquiry page.  I've set parental control to 18, but I still have to enter pin rather often.  This isn't a major issue, except when I was without a working remote for several days.  Can I disable parental control altogether?

Jonathan

0 Kudos
Andrew-H
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If you set it to standard on the vhd box, it shouldn't interfere too much, but there is no way of completely disabling it that I can see. Everything else is set to off with my vhd on the parental controls.

These are just my opinions. Feel free to completely ignore my advice. The above message may contain sarcasm (if you can't find it, you're not looking hard enough)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If you subscribe to the Sky Movie channels, then PIN activation is automatically locked on with every channel except Sky Family, irrespective of the settings on the box. This is due to an OFCOM ruling which allows Sky to show age restricted films out of watershed.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos