Menu
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

online led flashing tivo

its been constantly flashing the online light from monday night  22 happened about 2310 and were going in to tuesday 23 next morning its still ongoing i left it jonni it might have stopped today going into tuesday morning 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
garveyg
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: online led flashing tivo

Hi Im in the Birmingham area and we are also getting the flashing green LED and we have no OnDemand service and error code C130??

Tags (1)

All Replies
garveyg
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Im in the Birmingham area and we are also getting the flashing green LED and we have no OnDemand service and error code C130??

Tags (1)
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

hi garvey g thats exactly what i got no on demand or anything to do with that content but good news it stopped about 1.00 tuesday cheers jonni

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello jonni,

Really pleased to hear your On Demand is back up and running! I hope you haven't experienced any further issues since but let us know and we'll look into it for you.

All the best

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Tags (1)
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: sky sports mix new channel /not authorised to view this channel ring 150 to view channel

i got a message come on screen  this morning tuesday saying  i had no right and not authorised to view this channel ring 150 to view this channel then another message popped up saying this is a subscription channel so why are they stating that telling me i have no right to have access to this channel then it dissapeared and it came on any one else had this still getting network availability coming up 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: sky sports mix new channel /not authorised to view this channel ring 150 to view channel

If you are on More TV or above, the SD version on 517 should be available. To get the HD version on 507 you need to be on XL TV.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

Tags (1)
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

thanks nogrog im on xl package and i have got both channels 507 and 517 thanks for info 

0 Kudos