Menu
WHITELIONX
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

on demand unavailable 1068

Been like it for several days, I am NOT impressed at all!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: on demand unavailable 1068

Hi Whitelionx

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your On Demand service at the moment, I can see you've recently rebooted the set top box and we're not detecting any issues at the moment. 

If you're still experiencing the problems, let me know and I'll look to get this escalated as soon as possible for you.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, I look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
WHITELIONX
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Nope still can't access the ALL OD I can check the rest such as Catch-up or music or tv choice and tv guide but ALL OD fails still. I did reset the box but nothing still the same issue ref 1068
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi WHITELIONX,

Thank you for your reply Smiley Happy

I have carried out further checks for this for you.  I have now detected a fault that requires further action.

I shall send the details in a private message.  (Look for the envelope icon above)

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
jjaggii
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

We are experiencing identical behavior with our V+ box. We use it as a second box elsewhere in the house, so I'm wondering if it a distance issue. It is usually on 24/7. I rebooted this morning to try to clear the error, but that didnt work. Can you please advise?

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi JJaggii

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service lately.

I've been able to locate your account and can see you've been able to speak with a member of the team regarding this issue, the day after you posted.

I hope that means that you're seeing an improvement? If not, let me know and we'll do what we can to help.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jjaggii
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

The problem wasnt quite solved but I was given a decent work around so I am happy.

Cheers.

0 Kudos
Hanchad
Joining in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same problem on my upstairs box, what was the outcome of this problem?
0 Kudos
jjaggii
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

It was down to the specific tv show name. The same show existed on different tv channels and ALL OD got its knickers in a twist because of that. Try another route to find your show....I cant remember what I did but I found my show eventually!

Cheers

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hanchad,

Welcome to the Community!

Give me a shout if you're still having trouble with this.

All the best  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos