Menu
Jacqui53
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

on demand failure

Why is it taking so long to rectify the problem with one demand service? I have had no BBC programme on catch up since Thursday last week?
0 Kudos
FedupwithBanson
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: on demand failure

Maybe they're still getting over their New Year hangover! Certainly seems to have been no-one on deck at Virgin Media (Virgin Meltdown) to check faults, judging by the volume of complaints about this on the Forum. My New Year's resolution, to find a better deal with another supplier and walk: Customer loyalty means nothing to VM.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Threads are responded to in the order they're posted, so I think at present they're up to 17th Dec.

As *every* single post has to be read, it takes some time to get through the backlog.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jacqui53,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with BBC Catch Up. 

BBC Catch Up and On Demand programming is accessed via the BBC iPlayer if you are using a TiVo® box and all content is added by the BBC. 

If you are using a V+ or HD box, then this would be something that we need to look into for you. Please let me know if you are still experiencing the problem and what equipment you are using to view the Catch Up programmes.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos