Menu
legs1721
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

no way this is a long term issue

Ok. Forgive my bluntness but over the last year or so I have experienced the WORST customer care ever. I have complained, posted the worst ever customer surveys, spoken to Virgin complaining about the inadequacy of the package, had engineers fail me and so on...... Yet I am still not getting what I expect from paying the full premium for a service that is embarrassing. But I still get no answers. So I thought perhaps I may try this forum. Lets see what happens..VIRGIN YOUR **bleep**! pleas please have the courtesy to reply and ask me to quantify my statement. If history serves me well I guess you will not respond!!!!!!!
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: no way this is a long term issue

The Forum Team, which are here as a backup service (its a customer self-help forum), will want specific details of your problems before you get a response. So please don't keep us in suspense. You've had your rant, now tell us what its about & we can see how many of us are having or have had similar issues with VM.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

Tan697
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Oh dear
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

HI legs1721

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you've experienced with your service recently.

I'd really like to help with any problems you're experiencing, so if you can elaborate on the issues you're experiencing, I'll take a look and see what I can do right away.

We're looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
mr_vpw
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

nodrogd wrote:

The Forum Team, which are here as a backup service (its a customer self-help forum), will want specific details of your problems before you get a response. So please don't keep us in suspense. You've had your rant, now tell us what its about & we can see how many of us are having or have had similar issues with VM.

You might punt it as a "Backup service" but Virgins Customer Support regularly tell me that I should try posting on the forums (e.g. we have no idea how our stuff works, hopefully someone else does and they can provide the support for nothing). I'd say it's the main way to get any help.

0 Kudos
legs1721
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yes it is a long term issue. It does not surprise me that nothing has flagged up at their end about my candor. Sky TV is imminent. Virgin is **bleep**E
0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

mr_vpw wrote:

nodrogd wrote:

You might punt it as a "Backup service" but Virgins Customer Support regularly tell me that I should try posting on the forums (e.g. we have no idea how our stuff works, hopefully someone else does and they can provide the support for nothing). I'd say it's the main way to get any help.

A "backup service" would suffice if only VM had a working front-line service but, as regular readers know from the many posts over the years, the front-line service varies from poor to non-existent. Or, maybe, occasionally good if you are very, very, lucky.

It is time that VM invested some of the money from the many price rises in to providing proper customer support.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi legs1721

Just to reiterate that I'd love to help with any problems you'e experiencing, just let me know what I can do.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos