Menu
alyandrob
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

no TV or broadband service

I've been without TV or broadband since lunchtime yesterday.  (Harrow area).  Service status shows no problems, I run a check and it says to come back in 10 minutes.  Now when I try to phone 150, all I get is a message apologising for the "intermittent service" - not intermittant, its permanent! - and they will update me when there is more news.  I need a better update please!!

After the insult of being credited all of £1.86 for 5 days loss of service earlier this year, this 10+ plus customer is close to jumping ship.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: no TV or broadband service

Hi alyandrob,

Apologies again for the problems you are experiencing with your TV and Broadband service.

Checking on the fault this morning, I can see that this is causing loss of service. 

Here are the fault details:

Reference number: F005015300

Description: Network issues might be affecting TV and broadband services at the moment.

Status: Our engineers are currently working to resolve this issue.

Estimated end time: 20   January 16:00

Please be aware that this is an estimated time frame, while we are working to resolve the issue as quickly as we can, complexities with the fault may cause the estimated fix time to be extended. 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this fault causes.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
alyandrob
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I finally found this out after my fourth phonecall today. Why did nobody know about this when I tried to call for an update yesterday, instead treating me as if I was lying. Please advise how I escalate this to an official complaint to compensate for the loss of service, affecting my research studies and the stress of trying to get an answer yesterday.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi alyandrob,

I'm sorry that the update from the engineers working on this didn't come through until after you phoned yesterday.

I have sent you a private message with details on how to escalate your complaint, but this information can be found via our Contact Us page under the Something else option.

Also you can check on area issues on our Service Status site, checking this now, I can see that when you search your postcode, it shows the current fault information.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos