Menu
mofo_09
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

new v+hd box freezes

Had Virgin installed yesterday, the main vivo box is fine but the 2nd box upstairs keeps on freezing when I try to change channel, someone help please.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: new v+hd box freezes

Could be a signal issue (although it shouldn't be if your installation was checked correctly at setup), or it could be a duff refurb V+ box. Check that all the connections are in tight, & if the fault persists, call faults free from your Virgin phone by dialling 150.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Could be a signal issue (although it shouldn't be if your installation was checked correctly at setup), or it could be a duff refurb V+ box. Check that all the connections are in tight, & if the fault persists, call faults free from your Virgin phone by dialling 150.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

mofo_09
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that mate, I will get onto it soon as possible
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mofo_09,

Welcome into the Community and thank you for coming in. I can see you've had some advice already, thanks Nodrogd Smiley Happy

I would love to help out here and with the box freezing, it's likely to be some signal levels that need adjusting. I've been trying to access your account but have been unable to. I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great day.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos