Menu
Kinga88
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

netflix

Hello,

I have a 6 months Netflix for free, but I can't get it. When I go on the screen it asks for account details - Can you sent me the code, please?

Also I'm struggling with using the tv - got it just recently and many channels are off - how can I get the whole working channels in a row so I don't need to jump around please?

Even kids series are only on 1-2 channels and that's all.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: netflix

Kinga88 wrote:

I have a 6 months Netflix for free, but I can't get it. When I go on the screen it asks for account details - Can you sent me the code, please?
The netflix app would naturally ask you for your Netflix account login details. Don't have a Netflix account? Register one: https://www.netflix.com/gb/

The code to use on your Netflix account would be sent out to the email address you signed up to VM with up to 5 days after your services are installed. Check its spam folder just in case the Netflix email is in there.

Waited longer than 5 days after install and nothing in your email with the Netflix code? A member of the Forum Team here could tell you your code, one of them will respond to your topic in up to three days. Or if you want it sooner - ring 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> if when prompted for details, confirm them and then enter the main menu -> option 4 -> option 1. Ask for your Netflix code.

Once you have the Netflix code, sign in to your Netflix account from a computer and redeem the code: https://www.netflix.com/redeem?locale=en-GB

Once that is done, you can now use Netflix free for 6 months on your STB etc.

Also I'm struggling with using the tv - got it just recently and many channels are off - how can I get the whole working channels in a row so I don't need to jump around please?. Even kids series are only on 1-2 channels and that's all.
I don't have VM T.V., but it should only show you channels available to you, not ones that aren't available.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Kinga88
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Thank you for your reply. It was helpful.

I have registered for netflix but still waiting for a code.

What can I do to see only available channels please? Can you direct me somehow, please?

Many Thanks

Kinga

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Kinga88 wrote:

I have registered for netflix but still waiting for a code.
I assume you would rather wait for a Forum Team response than call in and be told it? OK, not a problem.

What can I do to see only available channels please? Can you direct me somehow, please?
That should be the default (only show the channels available in the package you chose.) @nodrogd is the resident T.V. expert, he can advise you better with the channel issue.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kinga88,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry you haven't received your Netflix code yet. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can get that sorted out for you.

The channel list will always display all channels, not just the ones available in your package. What you can do is set up the channels you want to see by setting them as favourites.

Just press Home, Help and Settings, Settings and then Favourite Channels. Here you can select which channels you want to appear in your favourite channels list.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos