Menu
hansi
Superfast
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

need new remote

I need a new remote for my V+ box. How do I go about ordering one please?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: need new remote

hansi wrote:

Ring 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> From the main menu choose Option 2 (faults) -> Report a TV fault. Let it do any automated tests it needs to, afterwards it will put you in queue to speak to an agent. Ask for a replacement remote control.

Or you can try asking for a replacement via the Webchat using a laptop or desktop device, between 8AM to 8PM M-Sa: TV -> Help with my remote control -> Chat online. All agents busy? hit the page reload every 3 minutes and check again until you get an agent available.

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: need new remote

hansi wrote:

Ring 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> From the main menu choose Option 2 (faults) -> Report a TV fault. Let it do any automated tests it needs to, afterwards it will put you in queue to speak to an agent. Ask for a replacement remote control.

Or you can try asking for a replacement via the Webchat using a laptop or desktop device, between 8AM to 8PM M-Sa: TV -> Help with my remote control -> Chat online. All agents busy? hit the page reload every 3 minutes and check again until you get an agent available.

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg