Menu
Shirleyheath
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

my remote control for my virgin box is so old that I have problems with the no 1 button. Need new

Cannot get through to Virgin and ask the question. how do I go about this.  I have phone 150 but it takes me round the houses and still does not answer my question, bring back somebody to talk to because the questions they ask do not Help me at all.

i have been with Virgin for quite a few years and have not had to get In touch that often and when I have I was able to speak to somebody.  So am not impressed with this.  They do very well out of me money wise.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: my remote control for my virgin box is so old that I have problems with the no 1 button. Need new

Shouldn't be a problem phoning it in - 150 and select option for TV faults. That'll put you through to a human being. See this link

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV/Replacement-Remote-Control/td-p/1506736

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: my remote control for my virgin box is so old that I have problems with the no 1 button. Need new

deleted
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos