Menu
lovebecks89
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

lost power cable help

i lost my power cable for my box in my bedroom - it's the V box HD, where can i get another? please help Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: lost power cable help

lovebecks89 wrote:

i lost my power cable for my box in my bedroom - it's the V box HD, where can i get another? please help Smiley Very Happy

Replacements for parts or replacing an entire device+cables are requestable via the faults option when calling in.

Ask for a replacement by calling in. Ring 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> confirm any details if prompted -> from the main menu choose option 2 (faults) -> report a TV fault. Ask for a replacement.

You can also ask try asking via the web chat: http://www.virginmedia.com/contact/ -> TV -> loss of TV service -> Chat online. All agents busy? tap the reload button every 3 minutes and check again or leave the page up until a usable chat prompt shows - make use of it. Note: Access the page from a desktop or laptop between 8AM to 8PM M-Sa.

Replacements/replacement parts take between 3-5 days to arrive normally.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi lovebecks89,

lots of places.

It's just a "figure of 8" lead fitted with a 3A fuse: ebay

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
lovebecks89
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey, thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately it's not that lead, its a circle end? not figure of eight.

Smiley Sad 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

lovebecks89 wrote:

Replacements for parts or replacing an entire device+cables are requestable via the faults option when calling in.

Ask for a replacement by calling in. Ring 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> confirm any details if prompted -> from the main menu choose option 2 (faults) -> report a TV fault. Ask for a replacement.

You can also ask try asking via the web chat: http://www.virginmedia.com/contact/ -> TV -> loss of TV service -> Chat online. All agents busy? tap the reload button every 3 minutes and check again or leave the page up until a usable chat prompt shows - make use of it. Note: Access the page from a desktop or laptop between 8AM to 8PM M-Sa.

Replacements/replacement parts take between 3-5 days to arrive normally.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
lovebecks89
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

thanks for that info

ill deffo try that Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good morning Lovebecks89,

Thank you for posting and welcome back, I hope you've has a good day so far Smiley Happy

I can see that you've had some help on the request of a replacement power cable, can you tell me if we've been able to help after calling into the team?

All the best and take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos