Menu
mickeyrooney46
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

just got virgin installed, TiVo box works a treat but v+ box very poor quality picture and sound

Tivo box downstairs is excellent but v+ box upstairs breaks up both with picture and sound, any advice please?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: just got virgin installed, TiVo box works a treat but v+ box very poor quality picture and sound

Check that all the coaxial cable connections are tight. If they are then there is more than likely a signal issue, or a fault with the cabling or splitter. Give faults a call of 150 from any Virgin phone (0345 454 1111 from others), or you can wait for a Forum Team response here, which may take several days.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: just got virgin installed, TiVo box works a treat but v+ box very poor quality picture and sound

Check that all the coaxial cable connections are tight. If they are then there is more than likely a signal issue, or a fault with the cabling or splitter. Give faults a call of 150 from any Virgin phone (0345 454 1111 from others), or you can wait for a Forum Team response here, which may take several days.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Movie channels

Hi mickeyrooney46,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your V+ box is showing poor pictures.  I'll be happy to help get this sorted for you.

I have carried out some checks with the box remotely and there are signal issues that need fixing.  I will arrange for an engineer to call out for you.

All the details will be in a private message I'l send to you now.  (Look for the envelope icon above)

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos