Menu
wayne1277
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

invalid smartcard

please  help,i have just received a new vhd box,put my old card into my new box and i keep getting invalid smartcard ref 3009.Also my tivo box has the same problem now,dont understand,ive trird re booting but nothing.Please help

0 Kudos
pjhitchman
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: invalid smartcard

Hi

When in the past I had issues with the card I had more luck getting support on the phone, they were able to send signal thru the cable that sorted it out, nowadays I think they have an online chat option.

Hope it sorts out.

Pete

0 Kudos
wayne1277
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can someone from the forum team please get in touch about sending a signal to my boxes to sort out smartcard is invalid messages [ref 3009] please,its driving me mad,regards

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello wayne1277,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear this is happening.

I have located your account to run a couple of checks and I'll need to make sure the right cards are in the boxes so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just to let you know wayne1277 that I've made a couple of changes and now it's showing that it's paired up correctly so if you can just confirm whether that message has been removed from your screen that would be great.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos