Menu
annb2
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

invalid card

Have rebooted also have taken card out,still showing invalid.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: invalid card

sometimes annb2 if im correct in stating this whichever box your using sometimes the card will state invalid but it doesnt mean the card as stopped working check settings on your box and check for card details if it states mute error then there is a problem it needs checking or it states ring 150 or its not inserted properly if its still invalid get it checked out buy 150
0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi annb2,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting on the ForumSmiley Happy Sorry to hear that you are getting a card error. 

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing to your equipment. Which box are you getting the card error on?  As a precaution, I have resent signals to both boxes.

Please reboot both boxes and retry (with the card inserted into the correlating boxes). 

Please let me know how you get on with this. 

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

sometimes annb2 if im correct in stating this whichever box your using sometimes the card will state invalid but it doesnt mean the card as stopped working check settings on your box and check for card details if it states mute error then there is a problem it needs checking or it states ring 150 or its not inserted properly if its still invalid get it checked out buy 150
0 Kudos
annb2
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri,

Thanks for getting back to me,still showing message this morning,but told me to press ok which i did it took message off and tele was ok,many thanks again.

annb2

0 Kudos