Menu
catsmother1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

interupted tv signal

since yesterday my tv has been constantly showing no signal messages and flashes back to my tvs start up screen.have called virgin was told to switch box off and on to restart nothing has changed.tried switching off at wall etc all the normal things..have had terrible internet connection for ages again this was supposed to be resolved.pages on my laptop go through periods of flashing and freezing..checked for viruses etc -nothing.i need the signal monitored or someone to come and look at it,i think I may need either a new router or box.we have tried other appliances in the plug socket used and they worked fine.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: interupted tv signal

Hi there Catsmother1,

Many thanks for taking the time out to visit the Team and the Community for the first time. 

I'm sorry to learn about the interrupted service, I'd like to help and have been into the account. 

I've found that not all boxes are online, with that being said, can you please tell me if they were at the point of my message?

Speak to you soon.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
catsmother1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi we have now tried different tv and it works so I think it's the actual tv set.thanks for your help
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi catsmother1,

Thank you for the update Smiley Happy

I'm pleased to hear all is working ok for you now with your TV service.

If this happens again or you have any other queries just give us a shout.  

I'd also like to pop this page here as it may be useful for any faults that may occur.  It is our handy Service Status Page which will tell you if there's any faults in the area and also perform online tests too.  

We're always here to help so give us a shout anytime you need us.

All the best Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos