Menu
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

im missing recording eps of the bill

im seem to be missing load of recorded episodes of bill the rest are there but the others arnt ive got 4 now ive got it on series link i cant understand where the others are i will check mishaps jonni sorry to be a pain unless ive deleted them but i know the ones ive watched to many to watch on series link

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: im missing recording eps of the bill

Hi Jonni

Thanks for getting in touch about the missing recorded episodes of The Bill.

I can see you have mentioned they may still be in your ‘Deleted items’ folder. Did you have a chance to take a look at this since your post?

I know I deleted 8 recorded episodes of another series recently and then recovered all 8 on Sunday so they may still be there for you if you get time to take a look.

Please bear in mind when looking at the Deleted Items these will not all show in date order of when they were recorded, they are mixed depending on when they were also deleted, so you need to keep checking down a few pages just in case the episodes are lower down than you think.

Let us know how you got on with this, and if this doesn't help, we can do some further investigation for you.

Take care.

Karen

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Tags (1)
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: im missing recording eps of the bill

thanks karen ive got so many to go through ive checked recording hiccups but i will keep an eye on recordings but it must record them when it hits the correct time it goes red on box every time but that 1 cant be explained but the ones i deleted are those i watched and maybe deleted some because i couldnt watch them because i needed more space on box so maybe i deleted it by mistake or something happened thanks karen jonni
0 Kudos