Menu
thereacher
Just joined
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

how to fast forward a purchased demands event, the day after the event aired?

how to fast forward a purchased demands event, the day after the event aired?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: how to fast forward a purchased demands event, the day after the event aired?

Hi thereacher,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

You should be able to Fast Forward as you normally would do any other On Demand programme.  If this hasn't worked let me know.  I know we won't be able to test this out now if this is relating to any PPV Live events, if this feature doesn't work on other On Demand features, let me know and I can help further.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
robigouk
Dialled in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: how to fast forward a purchased demands event, the day after the event aired?

Hi
I have ordered the David have fight via ppv and this morning when I go through the menus to put it on it comes on ok bit won't let me fast forward it?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I don't think Fast Forward works for Live Events that are repeated. They're shown 'as live' on a special channel rather than being an On Demand show.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
robigouk
Dialled in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

How crap is that. So I have to watch 5 hours of preliminary fights before the main event. I wont be ordering a ppv via virgin again.
robigouk
Dialled in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I'm thinking of ordered the Joshua fight for Saturday night.  It says it's only for tivo or v6 boxes (I'm on the new v6) and I'm wondering if I'll be able to record it and then forward through the build up at my leisure (I know previously this was not possible).  

0 Kudos