Menu
Highlighted
zoinks101
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

how do i return faulty v+box

I have recently had a new V+ box sent to me after my old box suffered a terminal fault according to the tech guy on the helpline. my new box is up and running fine but i have been left with the old box as the delivery driver from yodel said he could not take returns which i guess is fair enough. There is a sticker on the plastic bag that was around the new box saying to go to recycle-more.co.uk which i did but no where in my area takes anything bigger than mobile phones and ink cartridges, but surely virgin own the box not me as all the equipment is rented from them. I'm happy to send it back if they supply me with a prepaid package or label but i don't really want to hang on to it for longer than necessary.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: how do i return faulty v+box

Hi zoinks101,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I've managed to locate your account. I can see the box you had previously is one we would like to have back.

With this in mind I've applied for a returns package to be sent to you so you could kindly return it. The package will be received within 7 days and will fit through a standard sized letter box.

Hope this helps. Please let me know how it goes.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
zoinks101
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That's great, thanks for sorting that out for me I don't think my wife could stand the sight of me clambering up into my loft with another piece of old/broken tech stuffed precariously under one arm whilst saying "i'd better hang on to it dear, just in case, it might come in useful one day"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That sounds like something my Dad would say and do, so I understand.

If you have any further issues just message back here and I'll help.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos