Menu
JKnapper
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

have i received the wrong tv box?

Hi all, i upgraded to the full house TV bundle a few weeks ago and when they came to fit the box the fitted the old virgin box, shouldn't i have got the new TV V6 box as it says that my package includes the new box?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: have i received the wrong tv box?

What does your contract say? It should detail the box that was agreed as part of the bundle deal.

Full House itself can come with either the older TiVo box or the new V6 box. Which box does depend on the bundle agreed and your other services.Also for existing customers there may be higher one off costs for the V6 than there is for the older TiVo box.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
JKnapper
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Where will i find my contract?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It should have been emailed or posted to you to you as part of the bundle sign up process.

It would detail the bundle that you've agreed to and ask for a signature to confirm your acceptance of the new contract.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi JKnapper

As Ben has mentioned, you should be able to find this on an email we sent when changing or adding the service. 

If you're really struggling to locate that, give me a shout and I'll see what I can do about clearing security with you to discuss this in more detail.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos