Menu
kevin217
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

ghosting

The image keeps ghosting and producing a shadow, every time I call they say its fixed but a couple of days later it starts again, some evenings we have to power down and power back up every commercial break

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: ghosting

Hi kevin217,

Thank you for getting in touch via the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that your TV service hasn't been working properly and that you keep seeing ghosting images.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing to your equipment. The test results are good, there are no issues seen with your equipment at this time.

I can see that there have been local network issues that have been causing intermittent viewing issues such as freezing and blank screens. Our engineers have been working to resolve this issue and currently advise that the issue is fixed.

I have refreshed the signal to your TV equipment, so please reboot the box again.

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Kind regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
kevin217
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

seems stable at the moment, will be watching the rugby over the weekend so I will get a chance to see how its behaving now thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Excellent news Kevin, thanks for getting back to us. 

How was the weekends viewing? Any issues, just let us know Man Happy

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos