Menu
dunraffin
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

game of thrones

I managed to watch seasons 1 to 3 & half of 4 of game of thrones how can I watch the rest? Can't get on netflick.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: game of thrones

Short answer is to subscribe to Now TV on a free month trial and watch the shows quickly, alternatively you can watch them on Amazon Video  (not prime) or on Itunes there isn't another way of streaming them legally in this country and nobody here will tell you how to watch from streaming sites

0 Kudos

All Replies
Tavis75
Well-informed
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

It will probably be available on demand on NowTV in the run up to the new series starting on Sky Atlantic in July, so you could get a NowTV subscription when it's available. I believe it's also available to buy from Amazon video and also available on DVD and Blu-Ray.

0 Kudos
dunraffin
Joining in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

game of thrones

I have recently watched seasons 1 to 3 plus half of 4 of Game of Thrones, how can I watch the rest without buying the CD's? Can't get on netflick!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Threads merged.

It can take several days for you to get a response from the Forum Team.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Short answer is to subscribe to Now TV on a free month trial and watch the shows quickly, alternatively you can watch them on Amazon Video  (not prime) or on Itunes there isn't another way of streaming them legally in this country and nobody here will tell you how to watch from streaming sites

0 Kudos
dunraffin
Joining in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

have found out it's on Sky Atlantic this Friday 7th April how do I get that channel?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

dunraffin wrote:
have found out it's on Sky Atlantic this Friday 7th April how do I get that channel?

Ether get Now TV or a Sky dish, Virgin do not have access to this channel as Sky wish it to be exclusive to themselves

0 Kudos
cybmole
Community elder
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

you can't, from Virgin.

also you should be aware of this - not just in Canada but worldwide - you can expect a written warning from Virgin if you use popular public torrent sites and don't cover your tracks. google VPN.

HBO is hunting down Game of Thrones pirates. Its weapon: warning letters.

The TV network wants to stop people from illegally downloading its hugely popular and widely pirated TV series.

HBO "aggressively protects its programming," the network told CBC News in an email.

But many Canadians who pirate Game of Thrones claim they haven't much choice; the fantasy drama, known for its violence, nudity and plot-twists, isn't available in Canada without a costly cable subscription.

0 Kudos
TammyN
Joining in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Just got virgin a week ago but unfortunately will be cancelling with one main reason not been able to watch game of thrones. Would rather that extra on sky than what I pay for my virgin tv and not being able to watch what I really want to watch
0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

TammyN wrote:
Just got virgin a week ago but unfortunately will be cancelling with one main reason not been able to watch game of thrones. Would rather that extra on sky than what I pay for my virgin tv and not being able to watch what I really want to watch

Get a Now TV box or chromecast or roku stick and you can get three months of entertainment for £5 using the link below.  You will get to see all of Game of Thrones and won't have to put a bin lid on the side of your house.

http://www.nowtv.com/promo/roku3mth?referrer=roku&DCMP=erd_March23_NowTV_rokubannerad__38

0 Kudos