Menu
lowlyworm
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

free tv?

Hello,

I have been told by a family member that as I have Virgin broadband and phone service I can get a  Virgin TV boxfree of charge. Is this true? Will this box work for both of my TV's?

Can I then watch Virgin tv without paying anymore than I am praying for broadband and the phone?

Thank you,

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Highlighted
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: free tv?

While the "Player" TV bundle is free if you take a landline, there is a rental charge for the equipment (TiVO box) which I believe is around £5 a month. Additional TiVO's will cost more. The channel selection is similar to Freeview terrestrial TV, so if you have TV's with aerials connected already you won't gain much by having it.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
lowlyworm
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thank you very much for your reply. I think I will stick to freeview and I player.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Highlighted
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

While the "Player" TV bundle is free if you take a landline, there is a rental charge for the equipment (TiVO box) which I believe is around £5 a month. Additional TiVO's will cost more. The channel selection is similar to Freeview terrestrial TV, so if you have TV's with aerials connected already you won't gain much by having it.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
lowlyworm
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thank you very much for your reply. I think I will stick to freeview and I player.

0 Kudos