Menu
jodielisa88
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

free tv not recieved

hi, im still yet to receive my free gift for joining virgin, I joined on the 4th of march if im correct and was offered the choice of a tablet or tv, I had chosen the tv but still yet to receive or even heard any feed back about this.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: free tv not recieved

Hi jodielisa88

Thanks for choosing to join us on the forums to look into the free gift situation, and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

My apologies the reward has not been sent to you as anticipated.

We would like to take a look into that for you to get this sorted out as soon as we can for you.

I'm going to send a private message to you, to get some more details from you, that you can find in the purple envelope next to your forum name. It would be fab if you could get back in touch with me on this Smiley Happy

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

jodielisa88 what free gift is this you should be receiving i never heard of this before are virgin giving it to you maybe the tv package isnt available and thats why you have not received it is it a joining thing try ringing virgin customer team on 150 and they might help this is something i havent heard off jonni
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jodielisa88,

I hope that you're well, I'm just popping in to see how everything is going?

Karen had sent you a PM and we were wondering if you still needed some assistance?

Many thanks for your communication so far and please stay in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
jodielisa88
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi I have replied back to Karen not sure if its gone through, and yes I do still want this resolved.

thank you 🙂

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi jodielisa88

Thanks for getting back in touch with us. We'll be happy to take a look at this for you. I'm afraid there has been no reply that’s come through from you when you’ve replied to my pm on Monday, so is it possible you could try this again for me? I'll resend the pm to you. Once you've sent this if you let me know on the public forums and I'll check to see it's come through to me. If this doesn’t work again for you I’ll see what else I can do to support you.

Thanks again.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos