Menu
microflyer
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

free sky movie trial

Need to cancel the free sky tv movies trial on VM,told you can do so online,can't find the link,tried to e mail Virgin but,that has been unavailable for the last two days,can someone help please

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: free sky movie trial

Hi microflyer,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

It will be best if you contact one of our team either by calling 150 Free from any Virgin Landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other line.  

Alternatively you can chat to our online team via Contact Us.  Let me know how you get on, I'm here to help.
Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
microflyer
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: free sky movie trial

Hi Collette t.

Already phoned and cancelled,very disappointed in the whole thing,when I took out the offer of free film trial,it was all roses,the advert stated that I could cancel any time up till the 18th April,without losing the film channels and could do so on line,that was misleading,

1     I couldn't cancel online no matter which link I tried,and finally did so after many minutes by phone.

2     the free trial ended the moment I cancelled(don't mind as it is dire with many films years old and repeated continuously.

3     I was promised an E mail to confirm cancellation,non forthcoming so I am expecting problems and a bill when the trial ends

I have been with cable from the very beginning (Telewest days) over the years as the cost has risen,the service  deteriorated badly,basically to the point I am considering leaving virgin and trying another provider.

As I wrote at the beginning,I am very disappointed in the way virgin is going.

Thanks for your advice

0 Kudos