Menu
yvonne22
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

error 3204

hi i am getting fed up with trying to resolve a issue im having since 17 th of july with no picture at best of times and blocked areas pixelating  my box is now saying error 3204 i have rang three times and been told wait 24 hours if no better to ring back which i did and was told to wait 48 hours but ive not been told what the problem is other then a area problem ..i have asked other local people to me whom dont have any issues so am i being fobbed of ? im seriouly going to be leaving and taking my business elsewhere at this rate ... no engineer has made contact so im non the wiser helpppppppppp . i will say ive been with virgin for over 18 years this has got to be the worst issue ive had  feeling frustrated at best and no tv at all nice one .

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: error 3204

Hi yvonne22

Welcome to the Virgin Media Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV picture lately.

I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at things from our end unfortunately, so I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?  You can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos