Menu
scottie1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

error 319

Hi every time I try to view a film on demand keep getting error 319, this has been happening for 3 days now and is not acceptable, there is no direct contact to complain and the service is also very slow and in my opinion not very good. I left SKY after 12 years to save money but must say I never had any problems at all with them, Virgin on the other hand has had issues from the start and I am sick and tired of the level of service that I am receiving considering.  Answers please.

One very disgruntled customer.

0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: error 319

bump

0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How many threads are there on this 319 error?  What is happening?

On Demand Not Available 319 Error - Virgin Media Community
community.virginmedia.com › Help forum › TV › Virgin TV

26 May 2016 - 10 posts
Called Virgin tonight On Demand not working for 2 days. It was about 11 p.m. Did test first which told us to try again in 10 minutes and if that did.
High demand 319 error - Virgin Media Community
community.virginmedia.com › TV › Virgin Media: TiVo® service

5 Jul 2016 - 9 posts
Using the tivo catchup always mostly all the time every day infact comes up with because of high demand in your area unable to play right now ...
On Demand Is Unavailable error 319 - Virgin Media Community
community.virginmedia.com › Help forum › TV › Virgin Media: TiVo® service

5 Sep 2016 - 7 posts
I suffer from this error from time to time, as I am right now. Very frustrating. Go to Service Status and there is nothing listed, run checks and get.
319 Error - Virgin Media Community

7 Oct 2016 - 3 posts
Film The Crows Egg. Error 319 in HD Plays in Standard Film The Forgotten Kingdom. Plays Film Pandemic. Plays That is a random selection.
On Demand error 319 - Virgin Media Community

13 Jul 2016 - 7 posts
I cannot view a programme on Sky Living from 7/7/2016 and get error message 319. I can view all others on this channel as per my M+ ...
319 error no sky on demand - Virgin Media Community
community.virginmedia.com › Help forum › TV › Virgin Media: TiVo® service

2 Nov 2016 - 6 posts
Unless I record from sky 1 to watch a programme later I am unable to watch on demand error 319.
On demand error 319 - Virgin Media Community
community.virginmedia.com › TV › Virgin TV

6 Nov 2016 - 7 posts
Hi Toffeenut. The 319 error is a general message that can pop up in a few different situations, we're aware and working on an issue where it's ...
Why can't I get On Demand services? - Virgin Media help
help.virginmedia.com/system/viewArticle.jsp?uuid=EF4B9531-E99C-419F-A629...

To discuss your account, call us on 150 - free from your Virgin Media Phone, or 0345 ... For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media ...
TiVo on Home - Virgin Media Forum | BoardReader
boardreader.com/fp/Home_Virgin_Media_Forum.../TiVo_404754103.html

10 posts - ‎10 authors
TiVo. On Demand - the infamous Error 319 - 18 new posts. Started 2 weeks, 2 days ago by AngryMan61. Hi. I'm new to the Virgin Media forums. However, i've ...
On Demand error 319 - Virgin Media Community
46.19.168.46/t5/Virgin-TV/On-Demand-error-319/td-p/3237425

I've only just joined Virgin a week ago and I'm yet to have a working in On Demand Service. Until yesterday there was a status message explaining.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello scottie1,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to hear you're being affected by the 319 error.

This is a known issue we have at the moment (ticket number F004929122) which we're trying to resolve but until then some of the On Demand content may display a 319 error code.

We hope this is rectified soon and I'm sorry for any inconvenience this is causing.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos