Menu
caroline2016
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

error 319

Error 319....so annoying. I have been trying to watch a programme.from on demand for two days now and the service is unavailable....The service status shows 2nd december as the expected fix date....totally ridiculous that I am paying for a service I cannot use. Anyone else having this issue tonight?
0 Kudos
Stalbi
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: error 319

Yes, I think I have been seeing the error for about a month...the fix date keeps getting pushed out.
caroline2016
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Absolutely ridiculous that ypu have experienced this for so long. I am starting to think a move to sky is in order. They have some great deals on at the moment. I pay a small fortune for virgin each month and I am not happy that I am not able to get the full service I am paying for. By the time they get this up and running the programme probably won't be available for me to see!
fredtheted
Up to speed
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I think that a majority of TIVO users throughout the country would agree with STALBI'S earlier comment. Virgin Media are having us all on.

0 Kudos
Carlcas
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Has anyone got any information about how this issue can be escalated?  I think at least an honest explanation of what is going on is in order.

0 Kudos
leemeluk
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Apparently this is going to be fixed 02/12/16 in NG19. As the alert says this only affects Sky Movies and Sports in my area, and I'm getting it with Sky One content, I somehow don't believe it

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Caroline2016,

Thank you for your message, I'm sorry to read that there is a 319 error affecting you.

This error involves the upload of certain content to the TiVo and whilst this is something ongoing, you should still be able to watch shows eventually. In the meantime, can you tell me the following:-

Are you seeing this on shows that have just been broadcasted the very same day?
Are these issues on TiVo or on any other of our boxes?
Does this allow you after a repeated attempt?

I have had a look and there aren't any associated outages open at this time. If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Speak to you soon.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos