Menu
janeyseddon
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

downgrade bundle

I am 13 months in to my 18 month contract and called the other day to downgrade from big daddy to a package that is cheaper as I am paying way over the odds for what I need. I no longer need movies or sports so they can go but when I called I was told that in order to downgrade from the bundle I was on I would have to enter a new 12 month contract! Is this the case because if it is I will just see out the remaining 5 months and cancel instead. I do not want to be tied just for trying to save a bit of money

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: downgrade bundle

IMHO This is perfectly acceptable. You were happy enough to take the expensive package at half price for the first six months but not to pay the full price to fulfill your part of the contract.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: downgrade bundle

Hi there janeyseddon, 

I'd like to welcome you to the forums, I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to get the answer you needed when you called in. We are unable to discuss individual account issues via the forums, due to security issues. I do understand how you feel about this.

I've sent you a private message to let you know how we can progress with this, please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon. Click on this and you'll see my message.

Many thanks and apologies again

Huw 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos