Menu
gypsyflojo
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

different channels on tivo box and V HD box?? films not available on V HD box?

Hi I have a Tivo box downstairs and VHD box upstairs I understand that interactive services are not available on the VHD box upstairs but I'm finding that channels and films I can watch downstairs are not coming up when I search them upstairs? I have been watching a film on Demand from sky movies sky action HD downstairs but when I go to search for it upstairs it doesn't come up? other films on the list do but not the one I want to watch? My son also says that he doesn't get all the same tv upstairs as we do on the TiVo box downstairs? I pay for HD and can get HD channels and films on all? Does anyone else experience this? Is this right? surely I should get the same all round except for ones that require internet connection? thanks

0 Kudos
gypsyflojo
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: different channels on tivo box and V HD box?? films not available on V HD box?

I've just found it! When you search all on the TiVo box it searches everything but when you search the VHD box it doesn't it seems you have to search each movie selection separately ie sky movies, then virgin movies, then Netflix etc. thanks all
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: different channels on tivo box and V HD box?? films not available on V HD box?

The two box types work on different middleware platforms. The TiVO is a specially developed platform. The VHD uses the same one as all the older legacy boxes.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos