Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

defiance syfy on demand missing

hi the latest season of defiance has started on syfy channel they are advertising the fact that it is available via virgin catch up / on demand but it doesn't appear to be there?

any info ? many thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: defiance syfy on demand missing

Hi 90110,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum. Sorry to hear that you're having difficulty finding Defiance Catch Up/On Demand. The good news is that I've been able to locate this via the V HD box, the V+ HD box and the TiVo® box. 

On the HD box, Series 3 of Defiance can be found under On Demand. The easiest way, I found, was to go to Search>enter Defiance into the search box>ALL TV OD and you will see the first two episodes of Series 3. 

Hope this helps. Please let me know how you get on with this.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

well i am at a loss !  i followed your instructions exactly on my v box hd i have also searched via channel and  a-z and nothing matches my search please help as this is very odd ,as i find dark matter another syfy series which is advertised on catch up with no problems at all .

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi 90110,

Thanks for getting straight back to me on this. Sorry that you are still having problems finding Defiance via the On Demand service on your V HD box.

This is very strange. I tested this via a V HD box here in the office and was able to get it. 

When you press Home (on your remote) then Search, it should take you to a search box. In this box please enter the word Defiance and you should see the programme listing, which shows it is available OD (On Demand) only (it isn't available on Catch Up, and when I went through the Catch Up and On Demand option, I wasn't able to find the programme, so you need to do a search on the programme name). 

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

hello again ive followed your instructions again and it says "your search didn't return any programs" for any of the headings, all od , catch up etc after entering defiance

this is also true for dark matter (syfy) which does however appear on catch up by channel

wouldn't defiance be expected to appear on catch up by channel anyway ?

please help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi 90110,

Thanks for updating me on this. I've been looking into this for you, apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Please retry this now, using the following path: 

Home > On Demand and Catch Up > TV > On Demand for L > All A-Z > D (then page down several times  to find Defiance)

Please let me know how this works out for you.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi yes defiance now appears via all the normal on demand / catch up pathways

many thanks !!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi 90110,

Thanks so much for getting back to me.  I'm glad to hear that Defiance is now showing up on the On Demand/Catch Up pathway now.

It's always great to see new faces dropping by the Forum, so don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

If you need any further help, just let us know.

Take care.

0 Kudos