Menu
Baggers1
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

customer service

I called customer services on Friday.  This was because after receiving a recent email I wondered why as I have the More package I was receiving Sky Living, Sky 1 and Gold etc. but not CBS reality and the Horror Channel.  It is also strange as it shows I have the M package on my Virgin account.  When I phoned up the representative explained that the packages had changed on numerous occasions but that after looking at my account her could increase my tv package and broadband and i would be paying £48 instead of £54.  I said to him are you sure and he said yes.  Since then, my package has not changed and I have had no email confirming my new package.  This is odd as I usually get an email immediately if I make any changes.  It sounds like he made an error and instead of confirming this to me, he just made no changes and ignored the situation.  Another nail in the coffin and a move to Sky on the cards - very poor practice Virgin.

0 Kudos
Baggers1
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: customer service

Isn't it interesting how the Virgin staff reply to some comments but do not want to reply to awkward queries like mine!  Sums them up doesn't it?  You should get your downloadable tv guides set up correctly and not provide incorrect information.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Baggers1 wrote:

Isn't it interesting how the Virgin staff reply to some comments but do not want to reply to awkward queries like mine! 

Not really. Its up to two weeks for a staff reply ATM.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Baggers1

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your service lately.

I've located your account to take a closer look and can see we last spoke to you on the 9th, in which the agent you spoke with notes suggest that you talked about the deals available and agreed you were on the best deal so left it.

If this isn't the case, I'd recommend giving our team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other so we can clear security with you and discuss the available deals in more detail.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Baggers1
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Yes I had to call in to see what happened.  I am on the More Plan and do not receive CBS Reality, CBS Action and Horror Channels which are clearly included for this package on the channel guide dated January 2017 wk2-1 so I should be receiving them.  I also mentioned this and sent over the guide to your customer service line and have heard nothing back.  Why have I not got these channels when I should do?  Can someone finally come back to me on this?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Baggers

Apologies again the inconvenience this issue has caused, as mentioned in my previous reply I'd recommend calling into the team to confirm the TV package you've got and the content that comes with it.

What happens when you try to view the channels you've mentioned you should have access to?

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Baggers1
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I am on the More Package.  Those channels are not accessible.  The staff on the help line say that they are not available on the package so the tv guide is incorrect.  Again Virgin should check these matters more thoroughly.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thanks again for the response Baggers

Can you try the following on your remote? Help & Settings > Settings > Network > Connect to the Virgin Media service now

After that, you should find your TV guide showing you the channels that are available and not the other way around.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos
Baggers1
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I'm talking about the pdf tv guide that Virgin sends to its customers every week when they are promoting whats on tv this week.  So your marketing team are providing incorrect information.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Baggers1

Sorry for my misunderstanding, is the PDF you're looking at an up to date one? Normally they've got a date on the top and we try to release updated versions as often as possible.

[This] is the most up to date one I've found by searching.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos