channels missing

i seem to be have problems with my Samsung Vbox with missing channels

0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: channels missing

As a first check, head along to http://www.virginmedia.com/shop/tv/channels.html and partway down there's a link to the various TV packages where you can check what channels should be included.

If you're definitely missing channels that you're paying for, then you're best off calling into CS where they can probably resolve it there and then, or detail what you're missing and wait a few days for a forum member to respond.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi sycopaul619

Welcome to the Community, as japitts has mentioned we'd love to have an idea of what channels you're missing, in case it's part of the package you're on.

If you'd like me to take a look at the box for faults, just respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information and I'll do so right awayMan Happy

You can view that message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience you're experiencing, we'll talk soon.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
chrisuk1
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

For the second time this week I am missing 10 HD channels. The first time it happened I was on the phone to Virgin for an hour. Eventually it was escalated and the channels reappeared. Now, two days later they have disappeared again! I cannot face phoning Virgin again!! I am hoping someone on this forum can advise.

The missing channel numbers are: 195, 257, 406, 407, 408, 409, 503, 504, 522, 732.

Thank you.

0 Kudos