Menu
symona2
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

change from v+ hd box to tivo box

i currently have xl tv, 200mbps and m phone. i have 500gb tivo box and v+ hd box. i recently added sky movies and sky sports. my v+ hd box constantly freezes on these channels. can i change my v+ hd box to a tivo box. would this incur any charges or monthly fee on top of what i already pay? cheers.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: change from v+ hd box to tivo box

Normally swapping an existing additional V+ HD box to TiVo costs up to £20 for self install delivery, and then an extra £5 a month for the TiVo rental.

However if you are having issues with channels on a STB it's always worth getting the issue investigated as it could be down to another reason which could affect any new STB you get too.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Normally swapping an existing additional V+ HD box to TiVo costs up to £20 for self install delivery, and then an extra £5 a month for the TiVo rental.

However if you are having issues with channels on a STB it's always worth getting the issue investigated as it could be down to another reason which could affect any new STB you get too.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi symona2,

A warm welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I can see you have been in touch with us since posting, I hope all is ok now for you.  

We're always here to help so keep in touch.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos