Menu
dman
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

catch up tv

whats up with catch up tv not worked properly in the Bedford area since December ,trying to get someone at virgin media is very frustrating ,considering going to sky

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: catch up tv

Hello dman.

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to learn you've been experiencing problems with your Catch Up.

I would just like to know more information so are there any error messages or blank screens and what programs is it affecting?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
dman
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have had this problem for over three months there are no error codes on the box simply a message stating that the service is unavailable if you check the service status it says an engineer is on their way !!!!!!! three months

0 Kudos
pjhitchman
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Seeing the same problem now in North West London, started sometime after Tuesday evening. Some kind of growing issue perhaps? Service status says March 20th for the fix date.

Pete

0 Kudos
pjhitchman
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Well that was a quick fix, On Demand is back on now.
0 Kudos
dman
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Wish they would fix it in Bedford still not working three month and counting ,when you complain they  tell you its  a free service really fed up with Virgin now

0 Kudos
dman
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

another week gone by still no fix

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for lett me know dman,

Okay what I would like to do is to arrange for one of our engineers to find out why it's not resolved.

I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos