Menu
badgersbeard
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

catch up tv

Can you explain to me please why there is no catch up tv for bbc and channel 4 programmes since Wednesday evening.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: catch up tv

Hello badgersbeard,

Thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear this was happening but can I just confirm whether there's still no On Demand content available for these two channels please?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
badgersbeard
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose.

The catch up programmes for the 9th and 10th for BBC and channel 4 caught up on Sunday 13th, again the catch up programmes for BBC as of last night were missing this week from Wednesday onwards. I have just checked and they have now caught up apart from Wednesday 16th where all of the BBC programmes are still missing.

Paul.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

Thanks for getting back to me regarding this.

I have just looked into it and this is already a known issue regarding missing BBC content from Wednesday 16/11, ticket number F004883715. Estimated fix time at the moment is 21/11 so please let me know if it's still the same after this date and I'll chase it up for you.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos