Menu
jas1361
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

cancellations of appt

So Tv not working with all channels for a while. Decided to contact virgin media and as usual helpful staff try to fix the problem remotely. No luck. So option new box to send out. Still not bad service comes in 2 days. Now the new box does not work so another call for 30 mins ..and it isnt connecting. Engineer booked and happy with the time. Txt sent to say eng cancelled due to area fault. I call back and speak to an agent who assures me that all appt are cancelled when an area fault occurs. I explain to overide as the box wasnt working prior to the fault. We will do that when the area fault us fixed but i cant overide and book a enginert now. Well the box is not working and now no engineer till nxt week. So more time wasted. Asked for a email address..virgin dont have one..so will explain.. the process needs to be changed so enginner visits can be reinstated when necessary. Long standing cust and no real problems in the past. Not happy with the whole saga
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: cancellations of appt

Hi jas1361

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service recently.

I'm glad to hear that another engineer has been arranged although I'm sorry to hear about the delay that took place in getting that organised. I'd love to hear how that appointment goes.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide