Menu
greenrivet
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

buffering/repeating

Virgin Anywhere, on my laptop using firefox , ms edge or google, major issues with reapeating the last 2-3 seconds  of the programme every 10-20 seconds , it makes the programme very difficult to watch. .  Terrible buffering issues and this is on Ethernet aswell as on Wi-Fi. Any help or advise appreciated.........

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: buffering/repeating

Hi greenrivet, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you involved in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue with the buffering and skipping on the TV Anywhere site. 

You can report this here: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-on-the-go/TV-Anywhere-Buffering-Issues/td-p/2852182

If you have any further issues, let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
greenrivet
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

thanks for response Kath_F, but going through the last few years of forum questions and comments, I assume I'll have to learn to live with it. End of posts on this subject. best rgds GR.

0 Kudos
greenrivet
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi , unfortunately the repeating problem, has resurfaced. Watching snooker on Anywhere ITV4 today , at 1400 , is impossible due to it repeats every 5 seconds and then jumps forward 5 seconds. You cannot watch it. 

Best regards

greenrivet

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi greenrivet

Thanks for posting back on the community.

Sorry to read that you're still having issues with buffering and skipping through TV Anywhere.

Have you managed to fill in the form that Kath posted to you? Has this issue re-occured since your last post?

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
greenrivet
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sam

The problem is intermittent on varying channels, not always the same channel. Its difficult to isolate to a particular time either. There is no point filling out any form due to the variance of the problem.

Many thanks anyway

best regards

greenrivet

0 Kudos