Menu
anne-marie83
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

box won't turn on

Hi I'm having trouble with my box the red light is on but for some reason it won't turn on iv tried unplugging and bk on but still nothin, iv tried to ring virgin and all I get is lots of button pressing and stuck on hold so I give up, any ideas? X
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: box won't turn on

First thing to suspect is the remote. Will the box turn on by using the buttons on the box itself? If it does then the remote is the problem, so try the obvious (new batteries). If the buttons on the box still give no response, as well as phoning you have online chat (via the "Contact Us" link below), or if you are prepared to wait a while one of VM's Forum Team will pick upon this thread & respond.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
anne-marie83
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Iv tried the button on box still won't start, iv tried talkin to sum 1 online but they said they didn't no anything on this side of things and just can't get though on phone it's ridiculous, I'm moving house soon so gona move away frm virgin and get sum 1 else
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi anne-marie83,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear your TV service isn't turning on for you at the moment.  I will be happy to help in anyway I can.

I can see you have an engineer appointment to get this fixed which is great to see.  It would be awesome to hear back how you get on afterwards, please keep me posted.

We're here to help anytime you need us, I look forward to hearing from you. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out